January 7 – 8, 2021
Course – Voodoo
The Men’s Moguls Competition will be on Thursday and the Women’s Moguls Competition will be on Friday. Clearly, the same athlete may not register for both days of competition. On the official training day, Men and Women will also be separated into different training sessions.
COVID-19 rules will be strictly enforced!
- ALL athletes, coaches, volunteers, and officials must complete the COVID-19 Symptom and Contact Tracing form before being allowed to access the competition venue: Rocky Mountain Freestyle COVID-19 Symptom and Contact Tracing Form (google.com)
- This form must ALSO be completed each day you are on course, including the first day: SSWSC Daily COVID Declaration
- A COVID-19 declaration must be filled out each day to be on course. (A different form will provided for days 2 and 3.)
- Masks must be worn, except when skiing the course. Masks must be worn in the start area and finish corral.
- Appropriate physical spacing is required throughout all areas of the competition venue.
Failure to follow the rules will result in ejection from the competition!
Registration will open on December 28, 2020, and will close at 5PM on January 1, 2021.