Rocky Mountain Freestyle (RMF) is a 501c3 non-profit division of the United States Ski and Snowboard Association (USSA), as sanctioned by the United States Olympic Committee. RMF receives only a portion of the Rocky Mountain Division (RMD) license fees paid by all RMF members; relying on community and individual support to meet our operational expenses, goals and objectives.
Initiatives include producing more than thirty USSA-sanctioned freestyle events each season and hosting athletic development camps in conjunction with the RMD All-Star Program.
There Are Three Ways YOU Can Contribute to RMF
- TIME: Donate Your Time
- TALENT: Offer Your Expertise
- TREASURE: Cash or Supplies Contribution
Treasure Contribution Levels
DOUBLE DIAMOND: Extreme Supporter – $4,000
• Title Sponsor recognition at events
• Exclusive logo positioning on competition panels, bibs, banners and website
• 2 Lift tickets to the competition (available on sanctioned competition days only)
DIAMOND: Advanced Supporter – $2,000
• Sponsor recognition at events
• Logo on competition panels, bibs, banners and website
• 1 Lift tickets to the competition (available on sanctioned competition days only)
Every dollar counts and our goal this year is for all Rocky Mountain Freestyle families to make a tax deductible donation in support of our efforts. Please consider making a donation today – Thank you!